Thursday, September 16, 2010

Coming to the end

WOW! It's hard to believe the challenge is almost over. What an experience! My top ten accomplishments are:

10. Getting up at 5:30 to workout at 6:30
9. Only farting one time with my trainer
8. Jogging for the first time in 20 years
7. Not peeing my pants while jogging
6. Doing intervals around a track for 2 miles
5. Comparing workouts with my high school son
4. Feeling at home in a weight room
3. Looking forward to workouts
2. Giving up pop
1. Turning 50 and being in better shape than I've been in 30 years!

Thank you Dallas for your support and pushing me to do more than I ever thought I could. Also for putting up with me whining, texts, dirty looks, and smart mouth.

Thank you Jen for your support. When we were doing the intervals around the track, she would always say something encouraging. She's so much stronger and faster than me, but she always complimented and encouraged me. What a great support, inspiration and friend!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!! I might have to copy you on my blog and come up with 10 accomplishments. It crazy how far you can come in 100 days. I remember the first days being so hard and now doing so much more harder and accomplishing it. You I am still pop free, thanks to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top ten list!!! It made me laugh, then I read your comments about Dallas, it made me smile! and finally I read your last comments, and it made me teary! Thank you, you have been such an inspiration and strength for me and I am glad to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete